Roasted Pepper And Caper Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Enjoy red pepper, caper, and herb stuffed chicken breasts with a white wine-shallot sauce.
- 2 oz Roasted Red Peppers With Brine
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1/4 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Chopped Shallots
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup No Salt Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel and mince shallots, and set aside.
- Dice peppers.
- In a small bowl, mix peppers, capers, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and 1 teaspoon oil. Set aside.
- Slice horizontal pouch in each breast. Portion stuffing among the breasts, and stuff. Season breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large, oven-proof skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and heat over medium-high. Sauté chicken 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer skillet to oven. Cook 6 minutes. Remove from oven and return to the cooktop.
- Transfer chicken to plate and cover to keep warm.
- Return skillet to medium heat, add shallots and cook 1 minute. Add wine and broth, and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover, and simmer 2 minutes. Serve chicken with sauce and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Crunchy Fennel Salad
A refreshing fennel salad in a zesty apple cider vinegar dressing.
- 4 cups Sliced Fresh Fennel Bulb
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Minced Fresh Red Onion
- To slice fennel bulb, cut the top stalk and trim root end. Stand fennel on root end and slice vertically through the bulb in thin strips.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, and olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine fennel and onion. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss.
- Serve or chill until ready to eat.
- You may omit the sugar in the dressing.
Asparagus grilled and seasoned to perfection.
- 1 lb Fresh Asparagus
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes optional
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Trim 1″ from ends of asparagus by cutting stalks.
- Coat asparagus with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Grill asparagus 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
A rich and creamy, crustless cheesecake made without sugar.
- Grapeseed Oil Cooking Spray
- 7 Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Plus 2 Tbsp Granulated No-Calorie Sweetener
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Grated Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line bottom of a 9″ springform pan with baking paper. Lightly coat paper and sides of the pan with cooking spray.
- Separate eggs. Reserve 3 yolks, and discard 4 yolks. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites and salt with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat 1/2 cup of the sweetener and 3 egg yolks until thick. Add lemon juice.
- With the mixer on a low-medium setting, beat in cream cheese, a little at a time, until well blended and fluffy.
- Add grated lemon peel, and mix in gently.
- Gently fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture a little at a time, pulling egg whites up through cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into the pan. Shake gently to level batter.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400°F. Reduce temperature to 300°F and bake for another 40 minutes. When the top of the cake is set, turn off the oven and keep the oven door closed. Allow cooling for another hour in the oven. Remove and continue to cool on a wire rack.
- To make the topping: In a small bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons of sweetener with sour cream and vanilla extract. Spread on top of cheesecake when completely cooled.