- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4
- LEVEL: Easy
A flavorful topping of ricotta, olives, and Fontina on a toasty low-carb tortilla.
- 4 low carb tortillas
- 3/4 cup whole milk ricotta
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 4 tbsp chopped Kalamata olives
- 4 tsp oregano
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 cup Fontina
- Preheat over to 425° F.
- Place tortillas on cookie sheet, and place in oven for one minute. Remove from oven.
- Spread ricotta on each tortilla, scatter olives, salt, pepper, Parmesan, herbs, and top with Fontina.
- Return to 375°F oven, and bake 3-5 minutes, until warm, and cheese is melted.
Each pizza has net 8g carbs. You can try this topping on our delicious cauliflower crust.
Per serving—327 calories; 16g carbohydrates; 8g fiber; 11g saturated fat; 20g protein; 681mg sodium