- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 12
- LEVEL: Easy
Stuffed endive leaves with sweet, roasted garlic, tangy goat cheese, and fresh thyme.
- 1 head of garlic
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 heads endive
- 1 pinch fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut 1/2" off top of garlic head. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove aluminum packet from oven. Open packet and allow to cool. Squeeze pulp from cloves, discard peels.
- In medium bowl, combine garlic, goat cheese, and pepper; mix well with fork.
- Cut stem end from endive. Separate into spears. Wash and drain.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons cheese mixture into center of each endive spear; arrange on a colorful serving platter.
- Garnish with thyme.
Per serving—39 calories; 1g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 2g saturated fat; 2g protein; 40mg sodium