- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 6 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4
- LEVEL: Easy
Grilled salmon cooks in minutes, and the yogurt, cucumber and mint sauce adds a refreshing, cooling contrast.
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cooking spray
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet
- 1/4 oz mint sprigs
- Over small bowl, press garlic clove. Add salt, pepper, and cumin. Smash with back of wooden spoon to create paste.
- Mince mint. Peel, slice cucumber in quarters lengthwise, remove seeds, and dice.
- Mix in yogurt and mint. Gently mix in cucumber. Reserve.
- Preheat grill to high. Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Lightly brush both sides of salmon with olive oil. Place fish on grill rack. Cook 5 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- To serve, spoon cucumber sauce over salmon or serve on side. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Per serving—273.5 calories; 7g carbohydrates; 0.5g fiber; 1.75g saturated fat; 37.85g protein; 454.5mg sodium