- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 1 hour
- SERVINGS: 6
- LEVEL: Easy
Drizzle fresh raspberry sauce over this baked custard before serving.
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp all natural agave nectar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, SPLENDA®, vanilla, and salt. Slowly stir in milk.
- Pour into eight 4-oz custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place cups in 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish, on oven rack. Pour boiling water into pan to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
- Bake 1 hour or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Remove cups from water. Let cool 30 minutes. Unmold and serve warm with fresh raspberry sauce.
- Place raspberries, water, and agave nectar (or sugar) in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Press through food sieve to remove seeds, if desired.
Per serving—120 calories; 10g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 3g saturated fat; 7g protein; 128mg sodium