- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 8 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4
- LEVEL: Easy
These pan seared salmon patties are made from canned salmon, and seasoned with horseradish and dill.
- 7 1/2 oz canned boneless, skinless salmon
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp minced red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh dill weed
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 cooking spray
- In medium bowl, mix salmon, bread crumbs, onion, dill, egg, mayonnaise, and horseradish.
- Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Coat medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- Place salmon cakes in pan and cook on both sides until golden brown, 4 minutes per side.
Per serving—150 calories; 7g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 1g saturated fat; 16g protein; 304mg sodium