- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8
- LEVEL: Easy
A hearty, favorite breakfast sausage.
- 1 1/4 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion (scallion)
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- cooking spray
- In mixing bowl, crumble turkey. Mix in egg white, green onions, parsley, marjoram, and sage. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape turkey mixture into 2-inch long sausages.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, cook sausages for 10-15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Turn with spatula, as needed. Serve.
Per serving—115 calories; 1g carbohydrates; 0g fiber; 2g saturated fat; 14g protein; 351mg sodium