- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 0
- SERVINGS: 8
- LEVEL: Easy
A refreshing fennel salad in a zesty apple cider vinegar dressing.
- 4 cups sliced fresh fennel bulb
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup minced fresh red onion
- To slice fennel bulb, cut top stalk and trim root end. Stand fennel on root end and slice vertically through bulb in thin strips.
- In small bowl, combine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, and olive oil.
- In large bowl, combine fennel and onion. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss. Serve or chill until ready to eat.
You may omit the sugar in the dressing.
Per serving—62 calories; 4g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 1g saturated fat; 1g protein; 23mg sodium