- PREP TIME: 10
- COOK TIME: 12 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4
- LEVEL: Easy
Jamaican jerk seasoning and lime juice create a quick, easy, spicy rub for grilled chicken breasts.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Jamaican jerk seasoning
- Place chicken between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Using meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten chicken to 1/2" thick.
- In small bowl, combine lime juice and oil. Brush over both sides of chicken.
- Rub jerk seasoning on both sides of chicken.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cook 7 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Try this recipe using drumsticks and chicken thighs on the bone for more authentic Jamaican jerk chicken. Add jerk seasoning to taste.
Per serving—135 calories; 0g carbohydrates; 0g fiber; .5g saturated fat; 26g protein; 213mg sodium