- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4
- LEVEL: Easy
Celery braised in a buttery, seasoned broth.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 lb medium celery stalks
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Trim ends and leaves from celery.
- In large skillet, over medium high heat, melt butter, add chicken broth, and arrange celery in single layer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover pan, and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Per serving—71 calories; 3g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 4g saturated fat; 1g protein; 100mg sodium