- PREP TIME: 45
- COOK TIME: 35
- SERVINGS: 12
- LEVEL: Easy
A traditional pumpkin pie for the carb-conscious.
- 1 nine-inch whole-grain and nut pie shell (see link below for recipe)
- 16 oz canned, solid-pack pumpkin
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated SPLENDA® No-Calorie Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 tbsp granulated SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare pie crust according to directions at link below.
- In medium bowl, add pumpkin, evaporated milk, and eggs. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Add SPLENDA®, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Blend well.
- Place pie shell on baking sheet. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Before serving, pour chilled cream into a bowl, add 1 tbsp sugar substitute, and whip until fluffy. Place a dollop of whipped cream on each serving.
You can find our recipe for Whole Grain and Nut Pie Crust here.
Updated nutritional coming soon.